Saturday, January 16, 2016

Year end review

Well I have been actively playing for a year now. . . whew what a year! A lot of ups, a few downs, and some valuable lessons have been learned.  When I first started this blog the plan was to go playmate by playmate telling my journey.  I've been so wrapped up in telling it as it played out that I haven't been writing.  So I'm throwing my  plan out the window! I'm going to write my story in no certain order, exactly as I live my life.

A lot of ups!! I went from 3 partners to double digits, yes I whored around a bit! I had a ton of new experiences, spanking until I'm bruised, clothes pins in naughty places, my first dp, and some amazing playmates.  A few downs, the two pump chump, the trolls, a mild stalker, and moving away from some great playmates. Although I think I have made up for it along the way.  The most valuable lesson I learned is the one thing we all have to offer each other is honesty.  And unfortunately that seems to be lacking in way too many people.

(Stepping on soap box for a moment) Please keep in mind we are all willing adults entering into a sexual experience.  We have to be honest with each other, sending 10 year old pictures that do not represent your current state will not earn you a one way ticket to my bed.   Having enough respect for me once we are finished to say, thanks for the blow job but the sex just wasn't there will go a long way with me.  Yes we may never have sex again and we entered into this with no strings attached there is still a bit of sting when someone fucks you and won't ever return a text message again.  I have thick skin but I'm not completely emotionless. With that being said I promise to reply honestly to messages with respect this year.  "Thank you for the wonderful (compliment, experience, ect.) but I'm not interested." Harsh yes, but honest.

Ok stepping down from my soap box now, Right before the holidays I had the most incredible day, 4 guys in less than 10 hours.  It was something that I wanted to try for a while but couldn't manage to pull off.  Well on an average Thursday, I did it by mistake.  I promise to go into more details in a future post but I wanted to give you something to look forward to! I had a lunch date with a new friend, he bent me over my couch and had his way with me. Then just after dinner I had a completely new experience with a regular playmate,in the back seat of his car. Then when I got home my hubby was turned on by my dirty habits so he bent me over and fucked me again.  When I thought I was heading to bed, a different regular playmate texted wanting to fuck. . . So of course I had to finish off the perfect day with a good old fashion hard pounding! Whew I was tired and sore on Friday!

I'm looking forward to my 2016 goals, reading more, writing more, and loving more! Happy 2016 may it be a kinky year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment