Monday, April 11, 2016

The grand slam

Whew that was a day and not even planned.  I knew when I woke up that I had a lunch date with a new playmate, but that was the only plan.  As my normal lunch dates go, I meet them down in front of the apartment building and say hello.  There's plenty of time on the elevator ride up to the apartment to get acquainted so that we can get down to business upstairs. We made it in the door and barely closed it and he was kissing me, very demanding and sensually.  He move on to my neck, yep I went back to work with a fain hickey (oops!).  After that he was much more demanding and knew exactly what he wanted.  I was on my knees long enough to gag quite a bit and make him incredibly hard.  He picked me up made me stand at the edge of the couch and bent me over, he spread my ass and took exactly what he wanted! I loved every minuet of it!! I came more times than I could count and went back to work with my panties all wet from my cum.

As the afternoon went on, still thinking of my lunch date one of my regulars messaged me and said he would be across the street for dinner and I should meet him in the ally for a quickie or a blow job.  Being the good whore that I am I almost creamed my panties again thinking of public sex. After he was done with  dinner he messaged me and said I'm in the back seat of my car in the ally come help.  As I opened the back door to his car, he had started without me but waited for the main show for me.  I didn't say a word before his cock was in my mouth and I was having a blast.  It didn't take long before my pants were around my ankles and we were trying to find the right place for me to ride his cock.  I had fooled around in the backseat of a car, but sex was always limited to the hood of the car in a country field.  The thought of someone walking by and seeing or hearing us was an even bigger turn on!  Once we were both satisfied I pulled up my pants and walked back home.

When I walked into my apartment I found my husband on the couch waiting for me. . . As I slowly told him the story of my lunch date he got worked up but the fact that I had just had sex in the ally by our apartment sent him over the edge.  He bent me over and fucked me on the couch again! (Don't worry we wash the couch A LOT!) So really at this point it was only 9 and I had been fucked 3 times, normal people would go to bed. Not me, I'm the energizer bunny of orgasms. I have one and I want to keep going and going.  So when I got the text from my young stud, there was no question of what was next!

I kissed my husband on the head and sent him to bed. I was on my way to finish up my grand slam! Things are simple and a whole lot of fun with my young stud.  He knows what he wants and he simply takes it.  I love blowing him, he's so responsive and there is nothing more satisfying that a cock twitching in your mouth from your pleasure you are giving.  He took all three holes and made sure I was well used and stretched out!

Sometimes it's not about having a plan, trust me I very rarely do! Just go with the flow and you end up having some wild and amazing times!!!! This is one I won't forget for a LONG time!

No comments:

Post a Comment