Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A bit of pain with my Pleasure

I can still remember when I got his message on fet thinking this guy can't be real. He posted a face picture and sounds so cocky, I didn't reply to his message at first.  But as a bit of time went on, I kept checking the message and thinking just talk to him. . .  Well I'm SOOO glad that I did.  He was only in town for two weeks so when I finally decided to respond, we made quick of the conversation and started making plans to play.  I always enjoyed being spanked during sex but my husband was afraid of hurting me so he would never push my limits.  The doc changed that for me! He showed up early in the afternoon, which gave us a few hours to play.  We started in the bedroom with some kissing and light play, ohh my he was good with his tongue. His plan for the afternoon included fucking, spanking and some more fucking.

The first session of fucking was great.  He made sure I was good and worked up and I returned the favor.  By the time the doc got to fucking me I was ready to beg.  I can remember the anticipation as I was on all fours waiting for him to slip inside me.  As he entered me I could feel myself stretching, he was wider than I was use to.  I remember his great balance of roughness and pleasure. The sex was absolutely great and he finished like any good little slut would let him, on my knees all over my face.

After a short break it was time to head back to the bedroom! I had picked my instrument of punishment during our conversations, my husbands belt. I lay on the bed with my ass up and ready, the first lash he placed perfectly across my ass.  I wasn't sure if I scream or cry but there wasn't enough time to decide before the second lash landed next to the first. The doc placed the lashes perfectly, not too much pain but all of a sudden I could feel myself getting wet.  The pain was intense but the excitement of when and where the next lash would be overpowered the pain.  I could feel the heat and wetness growing, but the pain over took me and I cried "red". The doc gave me a short break and then he went for round two with the belt. It was by far the most intense experience I've had, in fact so much that as I'm writing this I'm getting excited again.

There was something so liberating about the release from being spanked but the belt was amazing! Looking back the only regret is that I didn't call the doc sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment