Sunday, October 9, 2016

Two Truths and a Lie

So we all remember playing two truths and a lie back in the day.  My plan is to tell you 3 short stories, two will be true and one will be a lie. . . Can you tell which one was created in my mind?

Story 1: This might sting a bit! He was one of my semi regular guys at this point and we had planned an afternoon at my house.  All I knew ahead of time is that today might sting a bit.  He came over and was always ready to go! One deep kiss and I was on my knees.  He let me have a little fun before I was naked and flat on my back on the couch.  I heard him rustling a bit with something and a few seconds later I felt what he was doing.  A pinch and some stinging I looked down to see the first clothes pin on my nipple.  He proceeded to apply pins all around my aureoles and one on each nipple.  He was very slow and methodical about it.  I had enough time to take in the sting and pain but no time to reach to each.  Before I knew it he was between my legs pleasuring me and then an intense sensation ran through my body.  He added pins one by one to every inch that he could.  He was much quicker this time so it was very intense, not absorbing the pain of each. Once all of the pins were placed he sat back and enjoyed his handy work knowing I couldn't move because every muscle would cause a bit more stinging.   Once he was sure I had absorbed the pain he one by one removed the pins from my breasts, sucking and licking as the blood flow was returning to the area.  The feeling was incredible the release of pain and pleasure flowing through the nipples.  Once all of the pins were removed from my breasts he made sure I was calm and ready for the others to be removed.  As he leaned back I should have recognized the spark in his eyes.  With one strike of the hand all of the pins were removed and I jumped from the pain. In one motion he buried his cock deep inside me and all of the pain was released from an instant orgasm.  The purest of pleasure brought on from an intense new wonderful experience.

 Story 2: The lunch date. All I knew about this lunch date was the address I was to meet him at.  I remember driving to meet him thinking about how many times I wanted to turn around.  When I pulled up at the address I knew exactly what he had planned, we were going to the theater.  I was nervous but excited.  We went in and he bought tickets.  We entered the theater and there were 3 guys there, minding their own.  He lead me to the front and sat down.  I knew not to get comfortable but to get on my knees.  When he leaned down and whispered in my ear that if I felt unsafe at anytime to just say the word I knew I could relax and just enjoy the events that would unfold.  As I was giving him head I could feel others watching. The only time I would look up would be to look into his eyes, I didn't look around the room all of my focus was on him.  It wasn't long and he leaned down again and said turn your head and take the one you want.  When I turned there was 3 cocks waiting to be sucked.  I choose the largest first.  I was having fun with him when I felt a hand on the back of my head turning my head to pay attention to his.  He had smaller cock but it was still enjoyable to fell him grow from my skills.  It didn't take long before I could feel his balls draw up and his warm cum down my throat.  I turned back to the first guy and continued until he couldn't take any more, I could feel his warm cum down my throat.  I save a bit on my tongue so I could turn back to my lunch date and show him.  I swallowed the last bit and focused my attention to my lunch date.  He then leaned back down and said you have one more waiting for you.  The last cock was by far the biggest of the three.  I could feel his cock twitch several times before I had the warmth in the back of my throat.  Lunch time was running out so I focused on my date, he was very turned on and enjoyed the end of my lunch.  Several more guys entered as we were leaving I heard him say as I was leaving with a smile on my face, maybe next time!

Story 3: I woke up one morning very horny so I sent messages to a few of my regulars.  One of my guys confirmed a lunch date.  As I was leaving the parking lot and heading home for my date I got a message from one of my other guys.  I politely turned him down as I already had a date.  His response was I'll be waiting outside waiting for him to leave.  So, when I got home my first date was waiting.  We headed to the bed room as soon as we were up there he devoured me with a kiss that made my toes curl.  I wasn't on my knees long before he had me up and bent over the bed.  He was inside me and had me cumming faster than I could imagine.  After I had cum 3 times he pulled out and climbed on the bed.  He told me to climb on! I got on and slowly worked myself up to a huge orgasm and then leaned back and had my way until I came several more times.  He then flipped me over grabbed a handful of my hair and fucked me hard until he came.  We both laid there in the after bliss for a few minutes.  Then in was back to life so we got dressed and he went on about his day.  I watched as he drove away and just as planned the second pulled up. I only had my bra and panties on when I opened the door.  He greeted me with his evil smirk and walked over to the couch.  I went to my knees and told him about my first date.  It wasn't long before he told me to get up and fuck him.  I climbed on and took his cock just as I had the first.  I leaned back and lost myself in him.  We both were building to an amazing orgasm and with a smack on the ass we both came hard.

1 comment: