Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Challenge

My husband was telling me a few weeks ago about a couple he read about where the husband challenged the wife to sleep with 10 guys in one week.  At first I laughed at him, really no way! But when I started to the math 10 guys in 7 days that really only 3 days of having to pull a double.  Yes, a bit of leg work to get it all set up and to be honest I have 4 regular guys and several that have express extreme interest so 10 shouldn't be a problem. My husband and I went in different directions for the weekend and we talked all weekend so on Saturday night I simply texted him "Challenge Accepted".

I got back into town Sunday night and on the way home I texted all of my regulars and several of the guys that were interested in me.  I kicked things off that night with the new guy from my last post.  I met him late that night and started with worshiping his cock.  When he couldn't take it any more he bent me over and spread my ass cheeks and stuffed his cock in my ass.  It had been ages since I had anal and it was absolutely amazing! He fucked me hard until I felt his warm cum filling me up.  I put my pants back on and went home to my hubby.  I crawled in bed next to my husband and started telling him all about my adventures with new guy.  I wasn't half way through my story when my husband flipped my over and had his way with me.  I happily went to bed with both my holes full of cum!

Monday I had made lunch plans to have a new adventure.  Due to life lunch plans were canceled, I tried to recover with an old playmate for a quicky on lunch break but he was interested in a blow job and I wanted the whole thing.  So after trying to convince him otherwise I deiced we would try another day.  

Tuesday rolled around and I was behind on numbers.  I had a lunch date planned with my very first BBC! I pulled up in my driveway and he was waiting on me. We walked into the house together I introduced him to my husband and he sat down on the couch.  I got to my knees and starting working! Taking his cock in my mouth the first time was a bit intimidating but amazing! He was very responsive.  Once he had enough he had me lay on my back and made sure I was good and wet! He was inside me before I knew it.  The way he filled me up was like none other! It was an athletic event for almost an hour! Once he was done with me my husband bent me over the couch and finished me off. They zipped my dress back up and sent me back to work.

Tuesday night I had two guys planned. I knew I had to catch up on my numbers.  One was a new guy and the other was one I had played with before but not for a very long time.  The plan was they would both show up at my house and we would all play together.  Well the guy I had played with before got stuck at work so the new guy showed up and we chatted on the couch for a bit.  Things were not nearly as interesting as hoped.  But guy number two was fun! I ran over to his place after he got off work.  I was barely in the door before I was on my knees.  He bent me over the couch and made me cum several times! I went home and got fucked by my hubby yet again!

Wednesday was my actual birthday so I took the whole day off to eat cake and enjoy my family.

Thursday I had big plans, I had a lunch date and two evening dates.  However my tummy had other plans for me.  I got extremely ill and ended up calling off the whole day.

The week didn't end with a bang but I learned a lot about trying to plan 10 guys in 7 days! It was an emotional but fun week.  I think the next time I try it I'll plan ahead a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment