Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Life Happens

Well as I said, I was a kid in a candy store. . . I was talking to new men every day. Some I was having casual conversation with, some sexting, some more "detailed" conversations. I loved every minuet of it.  I loved how it made me feel wanted and sexy.  Every conversation was exciting and quiet frankly I would have loved to fuck everyone of them.  Since it was later in November when we played for the first time, holidays, family and family illness really got in the way of scheduling more play time.  So, it went to the back burner for a bit and after the first of the year, I started a new job and started talking to several new friends.  Conversation was very hot and heavy with several guys, one in particular way Jay.  Jay I met on Kik through a girl that wanted me to join her gang-bang the first weekend in February.   I talked to her on fetlife for a long time and she suggested I start talking to Jay, he was organizing the bang and had done this with a group of friends for several years.

Conversation with Jay was easy and as it turns out he was from my area.  So we talked about playing one on one and setting up a smaller bang closer to home.  Well as things go, the other girls plans changed a few weeks before the bang and had to cancel.  Jay and I decided that he would put together a smaller bang closer to home for the same weekend.  Well that weekend, I had to get ready! I bought a great new dress, some amazing lingerie, and of course new stockings!! I was so excited, every time I drove by the hotel it was to be at my heart dropped and then started racing.

Well as life would have it, tragedy struck our family the Wednesday before it was to take place.  My father passed away suddenly.  I kindly sent a message to Jay and explained to him what happened.  He was understanding and said we would just reschedule when I was ready.  I took several weeks off from talking to anyone just so I could recover.

I'm not sure that time heals all, but I was getting stronger by the day and decided it was time to start talking to Jay again.  Well as scheduling would go, it took several weeks to try and get something together again.  The weekend was fast approaching for the bang.  I messaged him the Sunday before and he said he was putting together the final details and would let me know what time as soon as he heard from the other men.  Wednesday rolled around and I messaged him again, no answer.  At this point I felt like something was going south for the weekend.  Sadly I never heard from Jay again, but lesson learned on which conversations will actually progress into a real play date and which ones won't.

I've learned a lot about how to read a person through messaging and which people you should just leave behind.  As a generally trusting person, this was a skill I needed to learn very quickly.  Luckily I have not had any bad situation arise.  But at least I can avoid those from the start now.

1 comment:

  1. I would absolutely love to be the next person you write about in this blog
    sincerely DaddyTanker

    ReplyDelete